Becoming a valuable employee is an important goal for those of us who want to advance our career. But how do I get there? How do I stand out from the crowd?
Eric and I discuss 10 tips to help you become a more valuable employee. It’s important to embrace these 10 tips to help you stand out from your peers and there’s a pretty good chance your peers are too lazy to embrace all 10. So be sure to seize the opportunity!
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
- Be a good writer
- Ask questions
- Be on time
- Have a positive attitude
- Personal Hygiene
- Don’t present problems, present solutions
- Make everything an opportunity
- Make everyone feel special
- Connect ideas together
- Eliminate surprises, communicate even the bad news
Receive automatic updates when you subscribe below!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click here to subscribe via YouTube Channel
Please rate us on iTunes!
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a review. It would really help us spread the word about the ARE Podcast. Thanks!
How many of the 10 tips are you actively engaging in? Let us know in the comments below.